Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
We - Takeaway.com - are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and are looking for a Web Analyst to join our Conversion Tribe.
You figure out how the user navigates our web and app applications, find the pain points and help wrinkle them out. Tealium and Google Tag Manager are some of the toolings you are using to get the data. You know that data does not just fall from the sky (or from a tracking script) so you are tech savvy enough to identify, track, and use the data you need to optimize the user experience.
- In this role you are in the lead of data quality and have the final responsibility for it.
- You own the Tag Management Systems and our behavioural analytics tool, Google Analytics.
- You know exactly how data is gathered and processed by the different analysing tools.
- You know how to find improvement points and troubleshoot tracking implementations on Web and App applications.
- You are the first point of contact for behavioural analysis and website optimization strategies by using Google Analytics and similar toolings.
- You are able to interpret the questions behind the question and have experience in communicating clearly and in a concise manner with stakeholders.
- You have at least 2-3 years working experiences as Web Analyst, Business Analyst, Conversion Optimization Specialist or similar areas.
- You have been working together with marketing departments responsible for channels like Search Engine Advertising, Search Engine Optimalisation and/or IT departments.
- You know how to assist them with insights from the digital analytics platform and help them optimize their channels.
- You have at least 2 years experiences in collecting data for web and mobile applications by using a Tag Management System like Tealium and/or Google Tag Manager in a cross country environment
- You relish working in a team and enjoy collaborating and sharing knowledge with your peers.
- Familiarity with A/B Testing, SQL and dashboarding software like Tableau would be a plus.
- Experience with iOS/Android channel tracking tools would be an asset.
You are part of the Conversion Tribe which has the goal to understand the customer better than he/she knows him/herself. Their path leads them from implementing and maintaining tracking, to analysis, to testing their findings using A/B Testing and Heatmaps. They are the drivers of data driven optimization within the different development and marketing teams.
The team is split between the offices in Amsterdam, Enschede and Berlin, they have daily video conferencing and visit each other from time to time in the other offices.
What we offer
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before
- Possibilities to strengthenstrangthen your skills and grow in the role
- Work in a fast-growing company
- Being part of a young, professional and international team
- A competitive salary
- Custom workstations/laptops (Mac/Linux/PC)
- Opportunity to join native language courses
- Travelling between the different office locations
- Awesome company events
- Free drinks and fruits