Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
With Takeaway.com Romania (formerly known as Oliviera) you become part of the leading online food delivery marketplace in Romania and the biggest company in our industry in Continental Europe - Takeaway.com.
As our Teamlead for the Partner Services team, consisting of Account Coordinators (Partner Services Coordinators) and Restaurant Consultants, you lift Takeaway.com to the next level. The aim of our team is to provide restaurants with relevant insights, tools and promotional materials and therewith add additional value to our cooperation.
Due to your team's efforts our partner restaurants know everything about our partner programs, services and the merchandise and we know exactly what the restaurant owners need and wish for.
- Lead and coach the Romanian Partner Services team (the roles in your team are Restaurant Consultant and Partner Services/Account Coordinator) into the right direction and promote our brand through visits, calls, partnership campaigns and merchandise
- Create strategic mid- to long-term plans
- Work on quantity and quality reports and take responsibility for the performance of your team
- Conduct market research, setup city promotions and promote our brand
- Visit restaurants (together with the Restaurant Consultant or alone) to understand their needs and translate them into new opportunities
- Make sure your team members are always up-to-date on the latest deals, merchandise and partnerships available to our partner restaurants
You are a true team player with strong communication skills. Together with our colleagues from the Partner Services department, you will give Takeaway.com an even higher profile. We are building a new international team together. So, like a true pioneer, you'll be working in an environment you will thrive in.
You don't wait until work comes your way but proactively look for new opportunities. Your excellent communication skills and strong commercial instinct will enable you to get everything done smoothly and in a structured way. You are stress-resistant with a good sense of humor.
Proactive, customer focused, independent, sense of responsibility and drive to succeed
Excellent communication and relationship building skills
University degree in Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or a related field
5 - 7+ years of work experience
2 – 5 years+ proven management experience
Proven Sales or Account Management experience
Excellent understanding of the restaurant market
Excellent command of English
Available to travel
- Good sense of humor
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
- Awesome company events (e.g. summer party and yearly skiing trip)
- A competitive salary
- Work in a fast-growing, international eCommerce company
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated