Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
Headquartered in Amsterdam and with established operations in 9 countries across Europe and Vietnam, our business has grown rapidly in recent years. With almost 50 million orders and double-digit growth we are the fastest growing player in many markets and still see a lot of untapped potential. This offers a fantastic opportunity to drive natural traffic to Takeaway.com.
You will be part of a dedicated SEO team working closely with developers and content marketers in a rapidly growing SEO environment. As a member of our performance marketing team, you will be pragmatic, analytical, and have the ability to advise on technical and non-technical improvements of our multilingual website. Due to the complexity and the international aspect of our website, you will have the opportunity of solving a wide range of issues that vary in scale. Together we are driving our E-Commerce business to a higher level of success. – Are you ready to join us on this exciting journey?
- Develop and implement SEO strategy based on your own experience and successes as well as up-to-the-minute developments in the field
- Alongside the SEO Product Owner prioritize SEO projects according to ROI
- Identify and analyze technical SEO issues to ensure effective Bot crawling of the website, providing feedback and support to developers to drive improvements
- Work with content, design and development teams to implement recommendations
- Monitor and react to any changes made by the team that may be detrimental to SEO
- Help promote SEO awareness and best practice across the organization including educating online and content stakeholders
- Create and report on SEO activities and key KPIs
- Analyze competitors and successful SEO websites to spot new opportunities
- Maintain a deep understanding of key SEO issues,
- Google algorithm updates and tooling possibilities
- Excellent project management skills
- Analytical and data driven approach
- Strong skills in Excel; comfortable with large quantities of data
- Strong familiarity with web analytics and SEO tools including Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Searchmetrics
- 3+ years of experience in the field of SEO
- Experience working on large sites of over 100k visitors per day
- Advanced knowledge of Search engines, particularly Google
- Understanding of Social Media, SEM and conversion optimization
- Big data!
- Work in a fast growing company
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team
- A competitive salary including 8% holiday allowance
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Central Station)
- Awesome team events