Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
We expect you to provide effective support through your exceptional planning and organisational skills and to build and maintain effective partnerships based on solid and strategic analysis. In this role you get the opportunity to learn all about international media strategy and planning. You visit seminars and events in your professional sector and monitor the latest developments in the field of marketing.
Offline media demands strict planning, accurate monitoring and efficient administration of all TV, outdoor, radio and sponsoring campaigns. This is the only way to continue optimisation and create an effect. The message, the medium, the target group and frequency; you meticulously plan everything. Thanks to your efforts colleagues are able to count on you for:
- Up-to-date excel sheets and updated data in our internal tools
- Regular and extensive media reports of, for example, the campaigns' progress
- Overview and structure in all offline media schedules
- Purchasing and negotiations related to all offline campaigns
- A completed Media, Marketing / Communication HBO (higher professional education) qualification or equivalent
- Four to five years' experience in media, RTV and online planning
- Outstanding communication skills
- Brilliant general Excel and MS Office skills
- Proficient mastery of Dutch and English, and preferably also German.
- Work in a fast growing company
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team
- A competitive salary including 8% holiday allowance
- Travel costs 1st class public transportation
- Pension plan 50% paid by Takeaway.com
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam (5 min. from Central Station)
- Awesome team events
Fridays drinks and pizza and fresh fruit every day: we take good care of you. Got some good ideas, interesting initiatives? You'll be rewarded. We love to challenge you to give your very best and if you make a useful contribution to our processes you'll see that it is highly appreciated.