Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
Your detail orientation, logical reasoning and improvement focus make you the testing expert that your team can rely on when it comes to detecting applications’ deficiencies prior to their release. As a quick learner and excellent communicator, you not only position yourself as a knowledgeable sparring partner for your QA peers but also as a subject-matter expert for our broader developer community.
- Coordinate and carry out manual and automated tests for our mobile applications in an agile working environment
- Create, update and maintain test documentation and test plans
- Assist the team in risk assessment prior to releasing new versions
- Analyze incoming defects for validity and severity
- You bring hands-on working experience in manual software testing
- You have experience working with a software test automation framework (e.g. Appium or Selenium Web Driver)
- You are self-motivated, highly driven and unafraid of repetitive work
- You have English communication skills (written and spoken);
- Beneficial if you have experience with automation testing tools for basic modifications and execution.
- You approach your job with an open mind, both towards technologies as well as towards people
- You relish working in a team and enjoy collaborating and sharing knowledge with your peers
- You are persistent and resilient – the more difficult the challenge, the more motivated you are to sink your teeth into it
- You are relentlessly curious and demonstrate initiative to continuously improve yourself and us
- Working with an international and professional team
- We encourage you to not only develop apps, but also yourself!
- Competitive salary and pension plan
- Custom workstations/laptops (Mac/Linux)
- Internal as well as external schooling and conferences
- Free drinks, fruit, several sports benefits and regular awesome team events