Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
You continuously try to keep different Stakeholders informed of incremental Product updates and make sure these are in line with the expectations. You transform new requests of Stakeholders into workable tasks and make sure the Sysops and Sysadmin teams deliver exactly what has been requested. With your professionalism you support and help build almost every IT project within one of the worlds greatest online food ordering portal. Without our servers and infrastructure there would not be much running in our company.
This is what you will do
You will meet with Stakeholders on a daily bases to discuss new requirements and adaption to the Product, which is our platform and infrastructure. These requirements and changes you translate to tasks for the Sysadmins and Sysops (your teams) and you prioritize these tasks in line with the companies priorities. You will discuss the planning with teams and keep Stakeholders up to speed about progress of the tasks that are being worked on. Of course you will also try to get clear answers for the teams' questions about these tasks from the Stakeholders to ensure the tasks can be finished properly.
Who are you?
You are a real go-getter with great communication skills. You are familiar with the most recent IT technologies and software regarding servers and infrastructure. You are not content until everything runs flawless, efficient and is delivered exactly according to the Stakeholders wishes. You are good in estimates regarding time and feasibility of tasks and can prioritize these for the teams. You also take a look into the future with the team to make our platform even more redundant and scalable. Furthermore, you are:
- Highly motivated
- Someone with great communication skills
- Someone with a lot of perseverance
- Someone with a positive attitude and who can collaborate easily
- Stress resistant
You have a
- A relevant HBO education (or similar level of thought)
- Sound knowledge of Server administration / System administration
- You are fluent in English
- Experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment
- Full-time employment of 40 hours with competitive salary
- One year contract, but it is our intention to make this transition to permanent employment
- A fun and varied job in a young and dynamic company
- An environment where innovation is key and we therefore work with the latest technologies and gadgets.
- Space and freedom to develop yourself.