Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Payroll Specialist at Takeaway.com you will be responsible for the maintenance and preparations of payrolls. We make use of Workday as our core HR system.
- Being responsible for data validation and resolving discrepancies within tight deadlines;
- Manage relationships with various stakeholders and global payroll providers with on the accuracy and timely receipt of payroll reports;
- Coordinate payroll approvals and funding instructions with the Finance team;
- Prepare monthly payroll reconciliations and accrual reports;
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations and company policies;
- Attend to payroll specific queries from employees;
- Reply to tax notices, wage orders, unemployment claims, government correspondences and verification of employments for international entities;
- Stay up to date with local payroll regulations;
- Support various internal and external audits;
- Provide payroll feedback and date when required to support ongoing HR projects.
You deliver:As the Payroll Specialist you will have the following background:
- Experience with multiple countries payroll preferred;
- Experience managing internal and external stakeholders such as other HR functions, employees and local payroll providers;
- You have the ability to manage a fast past environment and you work as effectively as an individual and as a team member;
- Ability of taking ownership of payroll processes;
- Problem solving mindset and positive attitude;
- You have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Versatile, flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes;
- Excellent communication skills in English, if you know any other language such as German, Polish that would be great!
A dynamic, international team and an informal atmosphere;
Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences;
25 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and paid travel cost first class;
Awesome team events, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and great company events.