Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
You assist the Partner Project Manager on many different projects and tasks aimed at the Takeaway.com Partner Restaurants. Whether it’s research or helping out with a project across 10 countries, you won’t rest until the task at hand is completed. And all this in our new team based in Enschede.
Team Partner Services has many different projects going on at all times and keeping an eye on them all can be a daunting task. You assist the Partner Project Manager in doing this and because of your enthusiastic and flexible approach key issues are solved and projects keep moving. Your research is the basis for many projects, but you also jump in on complex projects and are capable of keeping track of all that’s going on.
Together with your colleagues from the Partner Services department you will give Takeaway.com – and its daughter companies – an even higher profile. Together we offer added value to all restaurants that are affiliated with Takeaway.com.
Your excellent communication skills and strong commercial instincts will enable you to get everything done smoothly and in a structured way. As a stress-resistant colleague with a fine sense of humour, you fit in with our ambitious team perfectly. Even more so if you have the following:
- A Bachelor Degree in Business, Communication or Marketing
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent command of Dutch and English. German, French and/or Polish are a big plus.
You relish the ease of ordering meals online and are inspired by your positive attitude towards Takeaway.com.
- A challenging working week of 24-32 hours.
- A market-compliant salary.
- Moments throughout the year to enable you to recharge your batteries. For example, 25 vacation days, based on a 40-hour working week.
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere in a young dynamic and international team.
With drinks every Friday, and fresh fruit every day, we’ll take good care of you. And if you come up with some good ideas or worthy initiatives, we’ll make sure you’ll be rewarded. We love to challenge you to get the best out of yourself. And if you make a useful contribution to our processes, we’ll appreciate this immensely.