Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
You’re able to create a clear strategy for both online and offline marketing towards our Partner Restaurants and make sure our brand is represented well. You love being in the thick of things, and know how to get things done. Together with your team you convince all Partner Restaurants of the added value of Takeaway.com. And all this in our new team based in Enschede.
We have a lot of communication going out to all of our restaurants across 10 countries and you’re in charge of it all. You constantly seek ways to reach Partner Restaurants more efficiently and make sure to measure the effect of your team’s efforts. You strategize and lead our Restaurant Marketing team with enthusiasm and vision. Because of you relevant content is created, the webshop looks great and deadlines are met.
Together with your colleagues from the Partner Services department, you will give Takeaway.com – and its daughter companies – an even higher profile. We will be starting up a new team together. So, like the true pioneer you are, you’ll be working in an environment you will thrive in. Together we offer added value to all restaurants that are affiliated with Takeaway.com.
You are well organized and always know what’s going on. Your excellent communication skills and strong marketing instincts will enable you to get everything done smoothly and in a structured way. As a stress-resistant colleague with a fine sense of humour, you fit in with our ambitious team perfectly. Even more so if you have the following:
- A successfully completed Bachelor education in Communication or Marketing
- 5+ years in a similar job
- Management experience
- Experience within Food & Beverage (that will definitely put you ahead of the pack).
- Excellent command of Dutch and English. German, French and/or Polish are a plus.
You relish the ease of ordering meals online and are inspired by your positive attitude towards Takeaway.com.
- A challenging working week of 40 hours.
- A market-compliant salary.
- Moments throughout the year to enable you to recharge your batteries. For example, 25 vacation days, based on a 40-hour working week.
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere in a young dynamic and international team.
With drinks every Friday, and fresh fruit every day, we’ll take good care of you. And if you come up with some good ideas or worthy initiatives, we’ll make sure you’ll be rewarded. We love to challenge you to get the best out of yourself. And if you make a useful contribution to our processes, we’ll appreciate this immensely.