Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
We - Takeaway.com - are the leading online food-delivery platform in continental Europe and are looking for a Senior Conversion Analyst to join our Conversion Team
You figure out how the user navigates our web and app applications, find the pain points and help erase them. A/B testing is one of the methods you use to collect quantitative data. You know that data does not just fall from the sky (or from a tracking script) so you are savvy enough to identify, track, and manipulate the data you need to optimize the user experience and increase results through all marketing channels and platforms.
Improve the implementation of general and event tracking in web and apps
Help other departments understand and use the data we collect, set up dashboards and improve data quality where needed
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research, starting from the data collection phase
- Based on new insights, propose improvements and help others put them into action
- Create and analyse A/B Tests for testing new features and design changes, the final goal is to test everything;
- Assist in the implementation and optimisation of a Tag Management System for the Takeaway platforms.
A day in the life of
Before everyone is in you check the conversions rate of yesterday, you check if anything unusual can be observed. You verify the running A/B Tests and take the proper action required. Together with the Conversion Team decide what each one will do today. Today you analyse the customer funnel you have set up the week before, you find qualitative insights to understand the reason why the exit rate is so high in in stage 4 of the funnel. You share these insights with the Online Marketing team to help them optimise their campaigns. Next, you answer questions from the apps team about how customers are using their user accounts, so you have to help them set up some event tracking. You finish your day by building a simple A/B Test that might increase the SEO landing pages, with a little luck you can set this one live the next day when a peer has reviewed it.
- You have at least 5 years experience with Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Webtrends or similar tools
- Experience with APP channel tracking tools would be an asset;
- You have a background in A/B Testing, you know how to evaluate and calculate significance
- You are an ambassador of data driven decision making. And know how to challenge your colleagues to use data and testing to optimize
- You have been working together with marketing departments responsible for channels like SEA and SEO. You know how to assist them with insights from the digital analytics platform and help them optimize their channels
- You know how to get a deeper understanding of the customer journey and how to improve the experience to optimize the business results
- You have experience in collecting data in web and mobile applications
- Familiarity with SQL and dashboarding software like Tableau would be a plus
- You relish working in a team and enjoy collaborating and sharing knowledge with your peers
You are part of the Conversion Team which has the goal to understand the customer better than he/she knows him/herself. Their path leads them from tracking to analysis to testing their findings using A/B Testing. They are the drivers of data driven optimization within the different development and marketing teams. The team works in an agile way using KANBAN. The team is split between the offices in Amsterdam and Berlin, they have daily calls and visit each other from time to time in the other offices.
What we offer
- The freedom to go where no one in our company has gone before
- Work in a fast-growing company
- Being part of a young, professional and international team
- A competitive salary
- Custom workstations/laptops (Mac/Linux/PC)
- Opportunity to join native language courses
- Awesome team events
- Free drinks and fruits and several sporty benefits