Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
Are you able to convince people on the phone by your great communication skills? Do you have a result-orientated mindset? In the job of the Inside Sales Poland, you develop yourself into a first-class Sales professional.
As an Inside Sales employee at Pyszne.pl, you will be working for the Scoober Sales department. You will convince Polish restaurants to join our platform and offer support to our Field Sales Representative from our office in Wroclaw.
- Responsible for contacting new customers by phone and presenting all Pyszne.pl‘s advantages;
- Schedule meetings with potential customers (restaurants) for the Field Sales Representative and assist him/her on a daily base by phone;
- Follow-up on agreements and meetings between the restaurants and Field Sales Rep.;
- Proactively develop successful client relationships;
- Meeting and exceeding the set monthly targets;
- Report all activities and maintain close contact with the Sales Manager.
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate with disciplined work habits and a positive attitude, as well as a determined and result-oriented person. To be considered for this position, the candidate must be able to meet the following requirements:
- You have good organizational and excellent (Polish) communication skills;
- You are confident, assertive, empathetic and resourceful;
- You’re a teamplayer;
- Excellent Polish language skills, both verbal and written on native level;
- Knowledge of the English language;
- Academic work and thinking level through study or work experience;
- 0- 2 years working experience.
- Affinity, and preferably also experience in the food & beverage sector, FCMG or with/in the hospitality industry.
- A competitive salary (with a commission scheme);
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company;
- Awesome team events such as annual ski-trips and beach parties;
- Being part of a new, professional and international team;
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated;
- Office nearby the city center;
- Free drinks and fruit;
- Multisport and private health care.
Ready to join Pyszne.pl? Apply directly via our website.