Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 10 European countries and Vietnam.
Takeaway.com (with BGmenu.com and Oliviera.ro) is looking for an experienced HR Business Partner (m/f) to strengthen the existing HR team within our European Operations. You will take over all HR responsibilities for our offices in Sofia and Bucharest.
As an HR Business Partner, you will provide HR advice and support our department in the Sofia office. You will coach, consult and advise management on human resource-related topics. You act as an employee-change expert and you anticipate HR-related needs. Furthermore, you are responsible for organizing recruitment with support from the central recruitment department in Amsterdam. You will report to the Global Director of Human Resources who is also based in Amsterdam.
The HR Business Partner is the intermediate between the business and the people department and maintains a close relationship with other HR functions to deliver value-added services to management and employees.
- Be the trusted advisor to your stakeholders, providing advice, guidance, and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR
- Be proactive in identifying people issues and trends within the business and work together with your key stakeholders to formulate and implement solutions
- Handle operational issues such as absence and performance management and disciplinary procedures within your accounts
- Develop as well as execute training and development to support business needs and empower management
- Work closely with your HR colleagues, to contribute to HR projects, and provide ideas and suggestions
- Work with the HR Services Team to ensure compensation and benefits are coordinated and administered accurately within your accounts
- Keep up to date with legal requirements for your accounts, providing suggestions for changes
- Coordinate recruitment activities for positions in Romania and Bulgaria together with the recruitment team from Amsterdam
- 4+ years of experience within HR, your experience should include 4+ years of HR Advisory or business partnering
- Able to develop strong relationships and influence a wide range of stakeholders within the organization
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Proactive, data-driven, takes initiative, able to multitask and prioritize without close supervision
- Excellent communication skills including fluency at first language level in Bulgarian and fluency in English. Romanian skills are a plus
- Flexible and able to cope well with change
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree preferred
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
- Being part of a new, ambitious international HR team
- Awesome company events (e.g. summer party and yearly skiing trip)
- A competitive salary
- Work in a fast-growing eCommerce company
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated