Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
As FP&A Analyst you will be helping out the FP&A-team on a wide variety of challenging topics which give you the challenge to develop yourself quickly as a Finance professional.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the collection and upload of operational and financial data into financial modeling system
- Reconcile financial planning system output against other financial and operational systems to ensure quality at account level
- Participate into the new business modeling development and ensuring quality of the source data, model and output
- Support month end close and half year close tasks and dashboard building
- Provide ad-hoc analysis to internal senior stakeholders to support decision making based on manager’s requirements
- At final stage of your bachelor or master study of science (e.g. physics, mathematics, accounting, finance, and economics etc.
- Experience in data system and excel
- Preferably previous internship experience in audit, consultancy, accounting and decision model building
- Fluent in English writing and speaking
- Flexibility in a fast paced environments
- Ambition to contribute to the growth of the business and finance function
- Excellent problem solving skills and fact based
- A young, dynamic, international team and an informal atmosphere
- A competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance and paid travel cost
- Table tennis, Playstation, Friday drinks, daily fresh fruit and great company events