Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
In close collaboration with the Training Specialists from our other offices in the Netherlands and Poland, you work towards the best possible training activities within Customer Service.
Together with our Quality Specialist and the Customer Service Supervisors, you identify the possible areas of improvement and set up as well as execute respective training. Through you, knowledge gaps within the call center will be closed and service levels can be improved.
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordination of the training and the training team in the local office;
- Responsible for implementation of training in the local office;
- Create and deliver hard skills training;
- Develop soft skills training in collaboration with the Quality Specialist;
- Responsible for the training material;
- Responsible for the Help page in our Knowledge Management Tool;
- Generate Monthly Report to manager and other stakeholders regarding the training activities;
- Other related responsibilities, to be assigned by Management if necessary.
- High Education, preferably in Education, Coaching, Training, People management, and/or Communication studies
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in customer service / contact centre;
- Experience with training, coaching, mentoring
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with contact center operations and functions across multiple departments
- Fluent and excellent written skills in English, French and Dutch
- Organization and time management skills
- Ability to work and negotiate in a team environment
- Ability to work independent of supervision
- Positive attitude, good judgement, and strong work ethic
What we offer
- Working in a dynamic company with an international team;
- Your workplace is in an awesome office with a Start-up look & feel;
- A competitive salary;
- Monthly vouchers for our platform;
- Travel allowance;
- Lunch vouchers;
- 32 holidays;
- Fantastic team and company events (e.g. ski trip, Christmas party, summer event,...)