Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
What you will be doing:
- Analyse consumer data and campaigns to enhance your customer understanding and derive insightful finding for future initiatives;
- Develop data driven strategies to retain customers and develop customer lifetime value;
- Develop intelligent campaign journeys and exciting content to trigger our customers purchase behaviour;
- Execute complex CRM campaign and evaluate to continuously improve campaign performance;
- Coordinate between different stakeholders and responsible teams from planning to execution of customer reactivation and campaigns (email/push);
- Support other marketing departments, such as brand marketing or partner proposition team, to strengthen their campaigns through the CRM channels.
- A Bachelor/Academic degree in Business/Marketing or related field;
- At least two years of working experience in a similar e-commerce role;
- Excellent understanding of email and push marketing concepts and metrics;
- A sound understanding of data and segmentation methodologies;
- You have preferably worked in a data driven environment, you have strong analytical skills and experience making data driven decisions;
- Expertise with at least one enterprise-level ESP such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Oracle Responsys, IBM Watson (Silverpop) or Marketo;
- Strong understanding of email best practices, metrics and associated KPI's;
- Fluent in English, but it would be great if you know German and or Dutch as well.
Bonus: HTML knowledge, AMP Script knowledge or Basis SQL knowledge.
What we offer:
- Work in a fast-growing and international company;
- Being part of a new, young, professional and international team;
- A competitive salary including 8% holiday allowance;
- Pension plan 50% paid by Takeaway.com;
- 25 holidays a year on a full-time basis;
- An office location within the heart of Amsterdam, an amazing view and awesome team events;
- Internal as well as external schoolings and conferences.