Takeaway.com is a leading online food delivery marketplace in Continental Europe, connecting consumers and restaurants through its platform in 9 European countries and Vietnam.
With Takeaway.com Romania (formerly known as Oliviera) you become part of the leading online food delivery marketplace in Romania and the biggest company in our industry in Continental Europe - Takeaway.com.
As an Account Coordinator (Partner Services Coordinator) in our Partner Services team, you lift Takeaway.com to the next level. Together, we offer added value to all restaurants that are affiliated with our platform.
Due to your efforts our partner restaurants know everything about our partner programs, services and the merchandise and we know exactly what the restaurant owners need and wish for.
- Work hand in hand with our Restaurant Consultants, who are visiting the restaurants in the city
- Speak with restaurants on the phone and via email for commercial purposes or in order for us to gain more information about them
- Consult regarding merchandise and our cooperation with the restaurants
- Create win-win-situations in every contact
- University degree in ideally Business, Communication, Marketing, Sales or a related field
- First experience (~2 years) in a relevant position (e.g. Customer Service, Sales, Account Management, hospitality,...)
- Ideally an affinity with the restaurant business or food and beverage industry
- Excellent communication skills and commercial approach
- Romanian skills on native level and English on conversational or fluent level
- Flexibility and adaptability to a changing and developing environment
- Good sense of humor
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal work atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
- Awesome company events (e.g. summer party and yearly skiing trip)
- A competitive salary
- Work in a fast-growing, international eCommerce company
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated